Covid-19 Cleaning-A Reopening Study
In an effort to promote our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program SERVPRO commissioned a study to help assess the attitudes and comfort levels of 1,000 consumers about patronizing businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. The study is called COVID-19 Cleaning: A Reopening Study.
- Consumers expect your business to be cleaner than their home. (71% expect businesses to have higher cleanliness standards than respondents do in their own homes.)
- If you aren’t clean, your business will suffer great damage to its reputation. (76% say the way a business addresses cleanliness during COVID is a good indicator of how well that business is run in general.)
- This is the start of a new era for cleanliness and businesses. (73% say they are going to be more attuned to cleanliness once COVID is over.)
- Customer concerns about COVID are not going away any time soon. (68% are constantly thinking about avoiding COVID exposure when out in public.)
- All else being equal (product, price, service, convenience) customers trust businesses that are professionally cleaned over ones that self-clean. (64% are more likely to choose to shop at the store that has a decal stating the store has been professionally cleaned.)
- Surface cleaning remains a significant concern. (59% are worried about COVID exposure from touching surfaces that have not been sufficiently cleaned.)
To learn more about this cleaning and to see if it's right for your business, click here:
You can reach us at 270-443-4555 for a free estimate.