HAVING YOUR BUSINESS PREPARED
Preparedness Planning for Your Business
Businesses and their staff face a variety of hazards:
- Natural hazards like floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes.
- Health hazards such as widespread and serious illnesses like the flu.
- Human-caused hazards including accidents and acts of violence.
- Technology-related hazards like power outages and equipment failure.
There is much that a business leader can do to prepare his or her organization for the most likely hazards. The Ready Business program helps business leaders make a preparedness plan to get ready for these hazards.
Ready Business Toolkits
The Ready Business Toolkit series includes hazard-specific versions for earthquake, hurricane, inland flooding, power outage, and severe wind/tornado. Toolkits offer business leaders a step-by-step guide to build preparedness within an organization. Each toolkit contains the following sections:
- Identify Your Risk
- Develop A Plan
- Take Action
- Be Recognized and Inspire Others
Follow this link https://www.ready.gov/business for these Toolkits:
- Socail Media Toolkit
- Earthquake Toolkit
- Flooding Toolkit
- Power Outage Toolkit
- Sever Wind/Tornado Toolkit
Call SERVPRO of Paducah & Mayfield 24/7 @ 270-443-4555 for Fire, Water, Mold Cleanup & Restoration
SERVPRO is also Certified for Coronavirus Disinfecting.