Get Back to Business Quickly After a Fire in McCracken and Graves County Kentucky
As a business owner, you know that any disruption in business affects your bottom line. Our goal is to help you get your business up and running again as soon as possible after a fire emergency.
SERVPRO also helps you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.
Many National and local insurance companies trust in our 50+ years experience in cleanup and restoration.
After a Fire - Use Caution
While waiting for help to arrive, safety is key:
- Assess whether it’s safe to stay in the house.
- Look out for electrical and “slip and fall” hazards.
- Only attempt activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
- If safe to enter, and weather permits; open windows and doors to “air out” structure and reduce smoke odors.