Where There's Smoke There's Fire in Graves & McCracken County
Fire is Fast, Fire is Hot, Fire is Dark, Fire is Deadly!
Did you know smoke is poisonous? It kills more people in home fires than flames.
Follow These Steps to Protect Yourself and Your Family from Home Fire Smoke:
- Install Smoke Alarms
- Make a Home Fire Escape Plan
- Practice Your Fire Escape Plan
- Get out of your home right away if you see smoke or the smoke alarm sounds
- Get low to the ground and get under the smoke to your exit
- Go to your outside meeting place and call 911
If you can't escape from a fire:
- Stuff wet towels or sheets around the door and vents to keep the smoke out
- Call 911 and tell them where you are
- Open a window slightly and place a bright cloth outside to signal your location. Close the window so the air doesn't pull the smoke into the room
For more detailed information about Fire and Smoke protection click here:https://www.usfa.fema.gov/prevention/outreach/fief/index.html#featured
Available 24/7 call SERVPRO of Paducah & Mayfield for Fire and Water Cleanup & Restoration @ 270-443-4555