Emergency Ready Profile
As a homeowner you always want to make sure you have emergency contacts close by in case anything unexpected happens. What if you are a homeowner but also a business owner? SERVPRO realizes that you might not think about the unexpected things that might happen to your business, but we are here to help!
At SERVPRO of Paducah, we have an Emergency Ready Program available to you! Our ERP, Emergency Ready Profile is the best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster. As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advatages:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
– It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. However, it will save you valuable time if ever needed.
– This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
– Establishes SERVPRO of Paducah as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You will have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
Give us a call today and set up your ERP! (270) 443-4555