Water Heater Damage in Paducah & Mayfield
You’ve had a vacation planned for several months. Before you leave you take care of everything you can think of:
- You mow the yard
- Have the neighbor collect your mail and newspapers
- Set the AC to Eco Mode
- Prep the house for a fresh welcome home
- Clean out the refrigerator
- Made sure bills are paid to date or scheduled
- Told friends and family where you’re going
- Complete a walk through the house and outside
- Serviced the car
Ready to go!
This has been the best vacation ever and you decide to stay a couple more days. Now it’s time to come home. Most of us would agree it’s good to get away but there’s still nothing like home and sleeping in your own bed.
Everything looks just fine when you pull into the driveway. You take your keys and unlock the front door. After taking 3 steps you notice a musty smell. After 3 more steps, you are stunned when you see water coming from the hallway. What you hoped would never happen, happened! The water heater burst while away. Water is everywhere. What do I do and who do I call for help?
SERVPRO of Paducah & Mayfield is Here to Help! Available 24/7 we’ll make it “Like it never even happened."
Call 270-443-4555 as soon as you notice any water damage.