Water Damage from Storms in Western Kentucky
Water Damage from a storm event is the most common emergency. Water can come from several sources:
- Busted pipes
- Roof leaks from wind damage
- Sewer backup
The cleanup and restoration begins with a phone call. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of damage.
A water damage event can be traumatic and when you call, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. Our specialist will lead you through a series of questions to better understand your needs.
Our SERVPRO Specialist will ask several questions. Become familiar with these so you can have this information ready:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Call SERVPRO of Paducah & Mayfield for your Water Emergency Needs!
We can be contacted 24/7 at 270-443-4555