Fires Happen. We Can Help With Fire Damage Restoration.
Beyond the fire damage restoration service, smoke and soot can be toxic, creating a hazardous situation. Even if a fire is contained in one area, smoke and soot can travel throughout a structure. Our professionals are highly-trained, with the experience, tools, and knowledge to clean up fire damage and remove the smell of smoke. In keeping with our goal to restore your home and cherished possessions to their pre-fire condition, we use appropriate personal protective measures to safely clean, deodorize and restore your property.
While waiting for help to arrive, safety is key:
- Assess whether it’s safe to stay in the house.
- Look out for electrical and “slip and fall” hazards.
- Only attempt activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
- If safe to enter, and weather permits; open windows and doors to “air out” structure and help remove smoke smell.
Call 24/7 SERVPRO of Paducah & Mayfield for Fire & Water Cleanup at 270-443-4555